Animal Control

Lost Pet Form and Instructions

Please submit the lost pets form online or send the information using one of the following methods:

  • Postal Service:
    1 Main Street, Box 3
    Upton, MA 01568
  • Drop off the information to the BOH office at 1 Main Street, Town Hall

If you have found an animal that is not yours, please contact the animal control officer at 508-612-9752.

Link to Rabies Information

Lost Pets

  1. Instructions for Posting

    Send us a picture and description of your missing dog or cat. If you do not have a picture, please give as much of a written description as possible. We will post this information on our website.

  2. Leave This Blank:

Canine Control ByLaw