I lost my dog or cat, whom do I notify?

Contact the Animal Control Officer, Mike Moran, at 508-612-9752. We will also be offering on the A.C. website, a page with lost and found animals in the near future. Residents who find an animal and are unsure who the owner is should also contact the officer at the above telephone number.

Show All Answers

1. I need to have a Title 5 Inspection completed on my septic system, what do I do?
2. I need to have my septic system pumped, but don't know where my tank is, what can I do?
3. How long do we need to worry about West Nile Virus and Eastern Equine Encephalitis?
4. Do I need a permit to get a dumpster in Upton?
5. I found a dead bird in my backyard, does it need to be tested?
6. I lost my dog or cat, whom do I notify?
7. Is it possible to get a food permit to sell items I prepare in my own kitchen?
8. Can I view a food establishment inspection report for a restaurant in Upton?
9. How do I get rid of leaves and grass clippings?